Hervey Bay Dive Centre's 'Arcadia Fishing Charters' will immerse you into the awesome fishing grounds of Hervey Bay, Fraser Island (K'Gari) and the Great Sandy Straits
Fishing Guide & Skipper: Damo
We offer very affordable, guided, full day boat fishing tours 7 days per week in and around Hervey Bay waters including the western side of Fraser Island, Rooneys Point, Great Sandy Straits and Mary river. Our 12m Cougar Cat vessel caters for groups of 8 to 25 persons. Arcadia fishing charter tours can be custom designed to suit your preferred method of fishing and target species. Trolling, lure casting, micro jigging, high speed jigging, soft plastic or bait fishing.
- Adults: $220
- Child (8 to 14): $150
- Family (2 Adults & 2 Children): $680
- Group Rates: Give us a Buzz!
- All bait needs
- Rods lines and tackle
- Morning Tea, Lunch and Afternoon Tea
- Drinks; tea & coffee
What to bring
- More than welcome to bring your favourite rod, lures and tackle
- Clothing - The temperatures in Nov- March are warm! Shorts and t-shirt day and evening. Pack a long sleeve top for cooler nights. April – June are cool in the evenings and mornings so pack layers and a couple of warm sweatshirts. Don’t forget the beanie!
- Sun protection – Hat, sunglasses and a light sun shirt
- Camera to capture the Big One!(also available to hire)
- BYO alcohol. NOTE: consumption of alcohol is at the discretion of the ships master or his/her nominee.